Blogging is only for millennials, right?
The term ‘blog’ (short for weblog) is an informal, diary-style post to act as an online journal, used to record opinions and stories.
There are dedicated blogging websites, although the primary place to put your blog would be your own website.
The importance has changed in recent years, with search engines picking up such posts in their rankings. Marketers have realised this and we, as a collective, encourage blogging for a number of reasons.
The benefits of blogs / blogging are:
- It can give readers your latest news
- Your website content remains fresh
- It is an opportunity to show off your expertise
- Search engines recognise that your website is not dormant
- Better search engine rankings
- Solve problems for the reader (aka potential client)
- Additional content for your social media
- The ability to repurpose content across platforms
Is your website looking a bit bare?
If you would like help to write a blog, or if you would like me to do it for you, then get in touch.
You are the expert in your business – we are the experts in digital marketing. We would work together to create well-written, SEO-friendly blogs based upon your topics of choice.
Prices start from £149 per blog (up to 1,000 words).
Discounts available for long-term requirements.
CONTACT US TODAY
Blogs are a great way to keep your website updated.