Offline is just as important as online
Business networking and collaboration are incredibly important, in terms of finding suppliers, client referrals and support.
Please see below a range of networks of which I am a part, details of businesses with whom I work closely, and how you can work with me.
The M Guru is a proud member of a range of organisations:
– C&W Chamber of Commerce
– FaB Networking (Coventry)
– C&W Champions
– Chartered Institute of Marketing
as well as being the ambassador for:
– Business Buzz (Coventry) (also in Warwick and Rugby)
and I regularly attend:
– Donut Time (Stratford upon Avon)
– WordPress Meet-up (Coventry)
For more information on any of these groups,
or to attend your first one (as my guest),
then please contact me.
The M Guru works with a range of partners, clients and affiliate companies which support our work as well as the work of our clients.
- Encode Dot Host – website hosting, security, coding and WordPress support
- MV Photographic – corporate and event photography and video
- The Tall Photographer – video producer, photographer and tall
- Fluid-EM – business IT, fibre broadband and networks support
- Askews Legal – private and commercial full-service solicitors
- SC23 – graphic design and print
- Dr Kirsty Pratt – private clinical psychologist
- Lichfield Soroptomists – philanthropic national organisation
- Food Covolution – food blog about independent Coventry businesses
- The Notables – charity for disabled adults: chosen charity partner
Work with us
The M Guru works with a range of complementary organisations with whom I collaborate on projects.
I can work alongside your organisation or we can arrange a ‘white label’ agreement.
For example, if any of your clients ask for marketing or social media services, I can assist you under your brand or as my own standalone brand.
If your referral takes any of my services, I offer a 10% fee for the lifetime of that client, for ALL the work they ever commission us for (not just the reason behind the initial referral).
Connect with me on social media
Being offline is just as important as being online