Need a new website, at a cost-effective price?
You don’t need me to tell you that a website is your shop window to the world. Anyone from anywhere can access your website, read all about you and your business, and see what you are offering.
But do you have a website? If so, does it really sell YOUR business?
Website development in Coventry & Warwickshire
If you need a new website or if you want to update an existing website, I can provide:
- A functional, informational website
- Your preferred domain name (if available)
- an up-to-date visual look
- a user-friendly template from the WordPress platform
- up to five pages (eg: Home, About, Services, Pricing, Contact)
- copyright-free images
- a dedicated email address
- indexed pages on Google for improved search rankings
- a short turnaround time (in most cases, less than two weeks)
- a tutorial of the basic functionality (if required)
Website prices from £999
Additional services include:
- secure hosting with SSL security certificate from only £12 per month
- additional pages from only £99 each
- regular business blogging (monthly or bi-monthly)
- help with SEO-friendly copywriting
- ongoing monthly management package for regular updates (eg: for events or new products)
Total Start-Up Business Package
If you are a start-up business, I also offer a complete package including a logo, new website, domain name, email address, social media pages set-up and optimisation, flyers, business cards and a banner for exhibitions.
Package price from £1,999
CONTACT US TODAY to discuss your website requirements.
P.S. already have a website but need some of the text updating? I can do that too!
P.P.S. need to update your photos? I know a great photographer!
P.P.P.S. need some graphics or a logo? I know an awesome designer!
The benefits of having a website are:
- increasing your profile
- improving your visibility
- adding to your credibility
- using it as a sales tool
- keeping in touch with your customers
- showcasing your work
- setting you apart from your competitors
- gathering data about your customers
There is no point having a shop window if your curtains are closed.