Why should you undertake a workshop?
The social media workshops dissect every aspect of a social media campaign to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to harness the full potential of your business profiles. You will learn how to implement successful campaigns across a variety of platforms as well as understand the essential tools and types of content required to achieve your business goals.
Who are the workshops for?
- Business owners (small and medium businesses) who manage their own social media
- Start-up businesses looking to kickstart their marketing
- Company employees who manage social media
- Early-stage social media managers looking for support
- Individuals wanting to learn how social media works for businesses
More details please!
LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM WORKSHOPS
Coming soon in
Coventry, Rugby and Stratford upon Avon
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BE THE FIRST TO HEAR DETAILS!
Full details of additional workshops will be announced very soon, so please fill out the contact form HERE (write ‘workshops’ in the message) and you will be the first to hear when the information is released! In the meantime, the essential details are:
- The 2022 workshop programme will start in March
- The workshops will take place in Coventry, Rugby and Stratford upon Avon
- The workshops will be three hours each
- They will be interactive so you will ‘do as you learn’
- Prices starting from £69 up to £99 per person (depending on the workshop)
- Maximum of ten people per workshop
The workshop programme will cover:
- Facebook for Business – Level I (setting up the perfect business profile)
- Facebook for Business – Level II (growing your business using all of the Facebook tools)
- How to set-up a LinkedIn All-Star profile (and getting your ideal clients to see it)
- Instagram for Business (including hashtag management, Stories & IGTV)
- Make the most of Twitter (and how to bring your account back to life)
- Getting Google to work for your business (by using all their tools)
- Creating a long-term Content Marketing strategy (that works time and time again)
Full details of all the topics that will be covered in each workshop will be released very soon!
Would you prefer bespoke training, tailored to your business? If so, click here.
Social media workshops
in Coventry and Warwickshire